PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, April 23, 2009

SCT ~ Cheeseburger Sandwiches


Check out, Sandra's, for more great Slow Cooking Thursday recipes! There is always a group of wonderful recipes. Just click on the SCT picture, an it will take you over there.

Simple Cheeseburger Sandwiches

1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef
1 clove of garlic, pressed
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
8 oz of velvetta cheese (grated or cubed)
2 tbsp of milk
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, pressed

Brown ground beef with 1 clove of garlic, black pepper, and salt. Add a bit of water, if you need to the meat while cooking it. Cook until no longer pink. Pour into the crock pot and add cheese, milk, onion and 2 more garlic cloves. Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours. Serve on buns with condiments of choice. (mustard, ketchup, mayo, pickles, tomatoes, and sliced onions).



They are really good and went with the theme of dinners here this week. Grilled burgers one night, and chopped beef sandwiches (from our left over brisket) one night. Hope yall enjoy these!

Hugs and Blessings,

7 comments:

Renee said...

This sounds tasty and I know my boys will love this. Thanks for sharing!

Aisling said...

mmmmmmm, think my teen boys would love this.

Lori said...

Oh my, that sounds REALLY good!! I'm gonna save this one. :) Thank you!

Melissa said...

Sounds yummy and looks easy! Thanks!

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

Thanks for stopping by and praying.
I am going to save your crock-pot meal it looks like something my family would like.

Mari said...

I make a similar recipe that goes on buns and is broiled. I'm sure my family will like this one too. Thanks!

annies home said...

we make a similar recipe and love it