PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Garlic Lime Chicken



Garlic Lime Crockpot Chicken

4- 6 boneless chicken breast

1/2 soy sauce

1/3 c. lime juice

1 1/2 TBsp Worcestershie sauce

3 garlice cloves, pressed

1/2 tsp dry mustard

1 tsp ground pepper

Put chicken in crockpot. In a bowl mix all remaining ingrediendts and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on High 4 -6 hours or on low 6 - 8 hours.

~~~~~ You can click on the banner to be taken to Sandra's for more great SCT recipes!

Hugs and Blessings

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I have seen so many lime chicken recipes lately, that I have decided it's a sign that I need to make it...and yours looks the best so far. I am going to copy it right now. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love chicken but have never made it like this. Sounds yummy!

Unknown said...

This sounds like something I would really like. Thanks

Sandra said...

This sounds really really good.

Bonnie said...

This looks delicious ! I think I'm going to try it next week !

Renee said...

This sounds so good! I can't wait to try it out. I'm doing well - improving every day. Thanks so much for stopping by.

AG'smoma said...

Hi, I just found this recipe and it looks great and wrote it down to try, but I'm missing the measurement for the soy sauce. Is it a tsp or TBsp?

Thanks! Can't wait to try it out!