PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, May 11, 2013

What I have been missing….

I knew life had been hard and I had been struggling… But it wasn’t until tonight when I was looking through some old pictures that I realized just how much I have missed. How much I have cheated my family out of. WOW!!

 

1000529

June 08 103

oct 08 064a sm

 

I am not saying our life the last few years has been all bad…. but I’d say we have missed a lot of smiles and laughter and fun! I have tried to do better and be better. But life has dealt some really bad times. Loosing my parents and so much more. But in the hussle and bussle and getting by, not to mention grief and sadness. I have missed out… But more than that, my girls have missed me being all I could be. I was doing what I thought was my best… but it’s not good enough anymore!  I look back at these pictures. We had some hard times then too, but these were the happiest times of our lives. We made memories and had fun just chilling out at home! Being silly! Just being happy!

I’m heading back to living for the little moments. For lots more baking and cooking and crafting together! For more trips to the park. More memories filled with smiles and giggles!

Here’s to being a better Momma and Wife. No more cheating them out! Back to living for my GREATEST blessings, my family!!!

 

Hugs and Blessings, 

0 comments: