So if you want to join up in the 2011 Gratitude Challange, do you here. It's really awesome to share all we are grateful for with others!
Today I am so thankful for my most awesome husband!!! He is such a wonderful hard working man! He works hard, and even stays on night shift, because he can make more money, and htis allows me the chance to stay home with our girls. He is very much a Godly man! He wasn't raised this way, or to have faith, but I'm thankful for his Grandma's Bible that he was given and read and wanted more! He is my bestest friend! He is always there, and knows me through and through. He is my greatest cheer leader, and by far the greatest supporter I could have! He is more than I ever dreamed of!!! And to see the kind of father he is, only makes me love him more!!! He loves our girls and is open to more blessings through adoption! He never made me feel less than through any of our infertility or my female or even my other health problems. I can never love anyone else like I love him, because there is no one else that can be to me what he is!!!! He supports my dreams and desires, and we make an awesome team!!!! He completes me!!! He is truly my best friend!! He loves me even at my worst, and has always made me feel beautiful, (now at my smallest of us knowing each other, and my biggest), and we always have so much fun together, even when we are doing work! From work around the house or yard, and back in the day of us working together, to working on the race car! I really am blessed with the greatest man, I could have ever dreamed of!!! I am so thankful that God brought us together!!! And that we have kept God in our lives and even brought him to more importance for us, our marriage, and our family!! We aren't perfect, but we are truly soul mates!!! We have struggles and hard times, but we will always get through them, and after this past year, that has been proven to me!! All I can say, is Thank God for blessing me through my broken roads, beacause they led me straight to James!!! I love you James with all my heart and always will!!! Your arms are a favorite place for me!!!
Hugs and Blessings,








5 comments:
I picked my husband today too! LOL God Bless.
How very sweet, Patty! You two look so cute together and the love shows! That is a wonderful thing to be thankful for!
Blessings,
Tammy
Love that picture of you guys! My hubby is up for tomorrow. He's the one I rescheduled for the firefighters post. :-) He understands. LOL!
We do have the same gratefuls :)
Can't wait to see what you post today. :)
What a great picture of ya'll!!
Post a Comment