PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, February 17, 2011

CSN Stores Giveaway! ~ Closed


I am hosting a giveaway! The prize is a $30 gift certificate from CSN Stores. There are so many GREAT options of many things to purchase like a new swing set, furniture for any room in your house, kitchen gadgets of all kinds, and much more!

If you want to enter, let me know by leaving a comment, and telling me something you might like to you use the gift certificate for. So by CSN Stores, and check them out! Also, if you want to blog about my give away, please leave me a 2nd comment for a 2nd entry.


You may enter until Tuesday morning! Drawing will be on Tuesday Feb 22, 2011. Winning Certificate is good through March 31, 2011.

Bold is with great CSN Stores links... If you do not have a blog and wish to enter, be sure to leave me your email address, so that I can contact you about winning.

Good Luck to all!!

Hugs and Blessings,



8 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi! I hope you guys start feeling better soon. Enter me in this! I really need to find a good spice rack (I've told you how little cabinet space I have, and an entire cabinet is dedicated to my spices!) and I need to locate a pantry because my non-perishable groceries end up just sitting on the floor next to my fridge. Not pretty at all!

Anonymous said...

sorry i am the ANONYMOUS.. oops
jenpolk48@marykay.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl sign me up! I would for sure use this to help get a new vaccume cleaner as ours is about to die:)
Heather
heavenlee_hair_bows@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a swing in our backyard. Nothing like then be outside in the mornings & late evening just swinging.

Mellie said...

fun! I would probably use it for baking supplies!

Keeper of the Home said...

CSN Stores is a GREAT company! I have not been disappointed with anything I have gotten from them. The quality and variety of merchandise they offer is awesome. Since I am still trying to decorate my new home, I think a lamp for my family room would be my choice to use the gift certificate for.

Keeper of the Home said...

Got you blogged too!!!

Shiloh Strang said...

I like the baby car seats
~Shiloh
www.endofthemattersisters.blogspot.com